I seem to use a lot of the purple and pink colours when I make cupcakes, and here is another lot! Eeeek! I need to move on to different colours now.
Anyways, here are some cupcakes I made and I used my texture sheets and cutters that my awesome mum sent for me as a gift 😉 Again, very simple to make.
- Vanilla cupcakes.
- Purple ganache piped around the cupcake.
- Purple fondant rolled on a texture sheet.
- Fondant cut with a cutter.
- Applied on cupcake.
- Flower made from fondant with a flower cutter.
- Left on a paint palette to get the curved shape.
- Applied leftover ganache to the centre of the flower.
- Stuck flower on the purple topper.
I now have a facebook page, so join me and get regular updates on my blog. Like my page here.